Tuesday, March 27, 2007


I have been a participant in a long-term Art Idea journal Round Robin for about 2 years now, with the ByHand Artists Yahoo group. I have my last 2 journals waiting for me, and since I am home sick this week, I have some time to get them done. My "theme" for all the journals has been Distress Inks , and I have tried to make a different page for each journal, using Distress Inks as the focus. Here is my page for Joanne's journal. I have distressed ATC sized cs pieces by rubbing the ink onto the cs, then spritzing it with water. I then ironed them while they were wet. The ATC's are two-sided, with the name of the ink color on each. I did a little "ATC" type decoration on each to to give it the feel of an ATC, and placed them in clear ATC pockets. I stamped my new ATC backing stamp that I bought in Myrtle Beach (Artful Legacy) and filled in the information. The background of the page is just torn scrapbook paper with a little stamping around it.

No comments: