Monday, May 21, 2007

More ATC Fun...





Once again my friends and I gathered at Marg's house to try some more ATC techniques from Bernie Berlin's book: Artist Trading Card Workshop. We tried 2 techniques this time. The first was called Tissue Paper, on page 43. I won't give the instructions, but urge you to get Bernie's book! I will show you the results, though! This was an easy technique, involving gel medium, tissue paper and paint. Here are some photos. The first is the background finished, the second is the ATC I made with it. The next two were made the same way, but painted different colors. I really liked this technique, and it was very easy! The wine poster was from Altered Pages, and the ribbon from Michael's. The violin tage is a Dollar Store sticker, the background clock is a dawn hauser stamp from Inkadinkadoo, and the boy and his dog is a Tim Holtz stamp.

No comments: