Monday, July 16, 2007

More Journal Pages

It's been a little while since I uploaded journal pages, so here are April (second set of pages) May and June with a little July.

For this one I continued the grid from the green April grid on the previous page, just changed colours. This was not a good month for me, I was glad when it was over!




I love my new Michelle Ward stamps From Green Pepper Press! I always like playing with new stamps in my journal!



One of my new favourite pages, the flowers in the middle came from a magazine ad, the bottom flowers are from Hero Arts, I spritzed them with water after inking and before stamping. Neat effect! The little houses are one of my few homemade stamps. I need to make more!

For this one I chose pictures, that I thought went with the background colour, then took an element from each picture to use as part of the border. On the left I used her pearls, and the right I used the border of the picture. I like to add photos once in awhile to my journal, but I can never choose just one, so I often layer them. The ones on the left are of my little flower garden at the front of the house that is a bit hidden behind these little trees. There is a Japanese cast iron lantern in the centre.


2 comments:

K said...

great journal pages!

Angelartistok said...

Wonderful journal pages. I especially like the entries with the ladies and kitty cat.