Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Cards

For some reason,I always leave my cards till the last minute, then I go through such angst as to whether they are any good! Luckily I have passed the stage where every card has to be different, but I'm not quite at the stage where I make ALL my cards the same! I love every handmade card I receive, so I have to assume that the same goes for whatever I make, and not sweat over it so much! Anyway, here is what I've done so far...and no I'm not done yet!



I only made one of these (above)...

I made 5 of these for a Mingle (above)...

This one was for a challenge (above)...
And another one-of-a kind (below)...

I made several of each red and green, but the gold centre is different on each one (below)...





My personal favourite so far is the snow scene, I may make a few more of these, but as you can see, I can't even make these identical! The snowflake is popped up on these cards. Also in the card above, the gold square is popped up. Which do you like best?

No comments: