Sunday, January 13, 2008

Altered Board Book

In my Yahoo Group, ABCanada, we are doing a step-by-step altered board book! If you are living in Canada, and would like to join us, please do!




Right now it's a fairly small group, and we would love to have more people join us! Just click here and hopefully it will get you there, then just click on "join". I will have to approve you (just tell me where you live) and you'll be in! Other than that, not much happening this week! Probably because I am back to work (teaching) and I am once again exhausted at the end of the day. I do try to get some journalling in before I run off, however.

Two more Journal Pages

Here are my first two journal pages of the new year:



My birthday is on the first of January, so I always start the year out right! The crown is actually bright pink, my daughter gave it to me on my birthday morning. I love Ellen and watch her whenever I can!




I loved this little row of Gingerbread Houses! The big one seemed to go so well too. My brother just bought a house, so this seemed apt. His would be one of the little gingerbread ones though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your journal pages. Hope you had a great birthday. Mine is the same day, although I'm a year ahead of you! It is a good day for a birthday, though, especially for someone who loves new beginnings!