Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 24-25

I have had this image of the horse and the jockey taking a bath for a long time - I never had the occasion to use it! It is one of my favourite images! The beauty on the left is from Altered Pages.


I am terrible, I haven't touched my long hair more than a few times in the last 40 years. But my GM had long hair, my Mom has long hair, so it seems to run in the family! I usually wear it in a ponytail.
Was very excited to see the new Harry Potter! Can't wait for the DVD so I can watch it agin.

2 comments:

Laura Kay said...

Well I just had fun looking at many of your journal pages. You are very creative. I like all of the little details you add to your pages. Like the stamp you made from other stamps! It is great that you & your mom have lunch together so much & ENJOY it. Did you like the new Johnnie Depp movie?

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Love these pages. Isn't it funny how our hair has this tendency to define us? Lately my roots have stopped bothering me, which is quite a change from my normal "ohmigawsh, must get rid of this gray!"

My plan is to let it go natural when I turn 50 in two and a half years. Now I am like... well, why wait?