Monday, April 26, 2010

Batles ATC Swap

Haven't been up to much lately, getting ready for a stamping workshop where I will be showing how to do a Tri-fold card to 22 people. Other than all that preparing and cutting, I have made 3 ATCs for a Beatles ATC  Swap for http://bockel24.blogspot.com. The Beatles were my favorite group when I was growing up, and I've done a few artsy things before with this theme!

here they are:

Love, Love Me Do
 
Rain

Eleanor Rigby


The first two are using Tim Holtz products, the last is a Meer Image stamp. Can't remember who made the sun. So now they will by flying off to Germany!

3 comments:

bockel24 said...

Cool, another Eleanor Rigby ATC! Isn´t that a great song?
I´ll let you know when your ATCs arrive!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Lovely work! Your colors are very muted/original...always neat to see other people's interpretations. The ER is my favorite!

katrin said...

this are wonderful beatles-themed ATC's.