Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 10-GYAO

Didn't do much this lazy Sunday but get caught up on 4 hours of Coronation Street, and still have 4 more to before I'm totally caught up!  But I did get into my art room to play with a B&W print I found this morning on  Magic Moonlight free images blog. Check it out, there are some nice images here! Any way, I found one of a child that I liked and decided to try it on my next journal page. The page is not finished, nor is the girl, but I've begun, anyway!

 It's hard to tell that I painted over a B&W photo, isn't it! I figure the more I practice the better I'll get.  (BTW - you can see some of the new Tim Holtz stamps I got at Michael's for 50% off yesterday!)

1 comment:

Judy Wise said...

Beautiful journal page Linda.

Enjoyed hearing about peeling the favas after cooking. I'll try that next. Ever had boiled peanuts? That's what is reminds me of. Not the taste but the process. xo