Wednesday, August 01, 2012

WOYWW

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

I've been looking at these posts for awhile now, and finally decided to join the fun, maybe it will get me to do something just so my workdesk looks different every Wednesday! LOL!  Go HERE to see what it's all about and to join! So, to start August out properly, here's my Workdesk:


As you can see, not a lot is happening right now, I'm trying hard to keep a space clear so that I can work! I have chosen two stamps for my next card project, and the long um that you see was stamped into my journal.


Sometimes I feel like a pilot in a cockpit of a 747...I took all these drawers off the shelves behind me to free up some shelf space. I like having them all right in front of me. The tops flipped open nicely to hold washi tape, dabbers, distress stains, and my sprays. No excuses!

Playing with my friend Marg this afternoon. Wonder what we'll do?!


11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Interesting desk, for sure. I've tried drawers in front of me and it causes horrible words when I can't get them open because of all the junk I've pushed in front of them!! Hopo eyou and Marg are having fun - are you using any of those squirty inks I wonder?!

Francesca said...

Welcome to the world wide snoopers.Great desk. Francesca #92

Spyder said...

Welcome to WOYWW!! It's addictive! I have those little draws...did keep my promakers in them..blues greens..reds etc but because they got so full when I opened the draw it would pull the lids off! Inks all look lovely Happy WOYWW
((Lyn)) #18

I can't make out the picture in your word code thing....third try!!

Unknown said...

I too like having supplies right in front of me... #109

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, I spy Japanese style stamps! There's nothing like having all your goodies to hand is there. FTS, Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Lindart Great analogy. Are you in control of your desk I wonder?! Welcome to WOYWW - enjoy the desk hopping fun. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 19

kay said...

welcome to woyww,thanks for sharing
have a super woyww
kay #82

Trish Latimer said...

Welcome to WOYWW!!! Nice busy messy desk there, just the right kind!! xx Trish #10

May said...

Welcome to WOYWW... lovely busy desk going on...and supplies at your fingertips... joined your site.. as to visit again real soon... Hugs May x x x#12

Helen T said...

Welcome to the mad world of WOYWW. Your desk looks really organised - - Helen T #90

scrappymo! said...

Your desk looks lovely and busy. The Japanese stamps are gorgeous. If you turn off your word verification you will get more comments.