Thursday, August 09, 2012

WOYWW



OK, so today is Thursday. What can I say - I forgot! Soon this will be habit, but now I'm just getting used to the Wednesday thing! Cleaned up a bit because my friend Marg came over to play! Yay!

Working in my journal - I haven't worked in this one for awhile - and playing with Dylusions -who isn't these days? But this is my table after Marg and I tidied up (imagine that!!) I'll need to go back and finish these 2 pages.

Have a great rest of the week! I'll check on everyone else tomorrow, it's beddy-bye time for me! Don't forget to go HERE and see what this is all about!!



2 comments:

Hwee said...

I like the colours of your pages, and the different layers that go into them! I'm probably one of the very few who doesn't know what Dylusions is.... :P

Hwee #57

Twiglet said...

Journal looking good. Thanks for popping into my blog. x Jo