Saturday, September 28, 2013

Back again! I'm trying to get to the point when I can blog almost daily, so please hang in there! Baby Steps!! Here is my Halloween journal page from 2012, not much writing, but I really liked it and thought writing more on it would just ruin it!


I'm also currently working on a book that I made from one large piece of watercolor paper. I think the instructions were in a Cloth paper Scissors magazine that my friend Marg lent to me. She made one first, and I loved it, and I made one too. We are both making an ABC Quotes book. Here is my cover:


 The book is about 5 1/2" x 10"

Here is the "A" page:

Always be a Little Kinder than Necessary



 Hope everyone has a wonderful fall weekend! it is bright, sunny and cool here in Southern Ontario. Lovely!






No comments: