Monday, September 23, 2013

I see that I have lost a few people - no comments! Well I hope to build up my audience once again. If you are looking but not commenting, then thank you! I'm grateful to have you too!

I am now surrounded by wonderful green plants, both inside and out. I've never had plants in my house before - but these all came from my classroom and needed a home!



We planted this mango from a seed!

I'm going to slowly catch you up on my journal. . .This page is from October last year, when the hurricane hit the Eastern Seabord


Until next time! LMK if you are still with me! I am very grateful for comments!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Just visiting some bloggers that are kind enough to visit me! Lovely collection of plants and in no time when you get back to crafting and blogging, they will be there!