Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wow! Here I am again - the very next day! Well, I gave myself the weekend off from business stuff, so I thought I'd do another post. Here is my June 2013 page. Yep, I didn't journal at all between October and June. 

 I went through a lot of stuff during that time, and then lost my confidence in my art journaling. But I think I'm back now. I love this page because I used a tag that I made at my friend Marg's house. I cut it so it would fit, and then used the top part for the left side of the page. I love this tag, and it was very fitting for this post!


We were playing with Dylusion sprays! They have such vivid colors.  The next photo is of my "B" page in my quotes book. The B is glittery, but I don't think you can see it in the photo.

Yes. Good to know!!

I would love some comments, just to see if anyone is looking! Thank you!