Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Hi! I haven't posted for this for a very long time - tho I've thought about it a lot! Today my workdesk is a mess because yesterday I got an inspiration to work on my daughter's France-Spain travel journal. I had started it a year ago, but just didn't like it. When I went back to look at it, the pages had stuck together. That's not good! I've been eyeing the Project Life journals for awhile now, and I thought it would be perfect for her, then she could even change things around, or add things, whatever. So that is what the mess is all about, transferring what I did in the first journal (the parts I liked) into the Project Life journal.



Bye for now!  




7 comments:

Hettie said...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting me. I have just been having a look at your desk and your journal pages. Great inspiration pieces. Only recently started journalling, though it hasn't (yet) taken over from scrapbooking!
Hettie
xx

Robin said...

Honest to goodness, I think I work better when my desk looks like yours...don't ask me why, I just do!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Robin # 117

Dianne said...

Hello Linda love your signature, you do wonderful work, great photo's,love your journal pages, it's great your back with WOYWW, your desk looks real busy, I don't know what those things are with all the button, I don't own any of those any more, LOL, Thanks for visiting Happy WOYWW.. Dianne # 101..

BJ said...

Project Life journals seem quite popular these days although I haven't ever seen the stash needed to make them. BJ#1

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I have Project Life on my To Do List. Seems a good way to start scrapbooking. Ali x #96

Ann said...

Wow - what a busy desk!! I've just started journalling, so still finding my feet, so to speak! Thanks for allowing me to snoop around your place......
Ann (52)

lisa said...

That sounds like the perfect solution, you'll daughter will have a beautiful keepsake of her travels.
Hugs Lisax #110