Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blast From the Past - 2007 to be exact!

When I was putting up my decorations around the house I found this Fatbook from 2007! ByHand artists are from a Yahoo Group that I belong to, connected to this wonderful website: Quietfire Design


Here are all the wonderful pages!









This one is mine! The circle turns!


If anyone who made one of these pages would like to be identified, please let me know and I will add your name! Some people don't want to be identified so I left off the names. I have a few more blasts from the pasts to share another day!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Yogi said...

that brings back memories... I still have my sample page hanging on my wall. Have a great day

Robyn said...

Wonderful! I can guess some of the artists!
thanks for sharing~