Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day of Spring!!!

This spring piggy was too cute to pass up! Looking forward to those spring puddles to splash in!

Here is a Spring ATC for you:

 This was made with Distress Ink swiped onto white CS, then sprayed with water and heat dried. I stamped a Character Construction stamp on top, then stamped a feather from the same set on another piece of white CS and cut it out. The feather looks better in "person".



I'm obviously into the spring greens and yellows, because here is my Journal page from yesterday:

 


 The challenge was to use a bird on my page, so I used one I had carved myself.

Have a wonderful first day of spring!



1 comment:

Kyla said...

Lovely spring makes and love the fact you carved the bird yourself too.

Thanks for visiting my WOYWW already

kyla