Saturday, August 08, 2015

Summer days!

I have been busy with my online business, and have had little time for art, although I need to MAKE TIME!!!! Art is important, and I keep putting it on the side, something to  be done when I have nothing else to do - I think I treat it a s a reward in my mind! Once everything else is done and dusted (as they say) THEN I am allowed in my stamping room. Silly girl!
Anyway, I have started my daily journaling again, I love the zentangle part, and find it very relaxing in the morning, on my porch, listening to the birds, watching the dog walkers, and having my cat wrap her long furry body around my legs! Even in August, the porch in the shade is cool, so I'm always wrapped up in a blanket!


In this one, I stamped the leaves with a large leaf foam stamp - perfect to zentangle on! I will have to find more of these stamps!
I am almost finished with the next page, I will post soon. I also have a new idea for my new page, hopefully it will work as I planned!

Here are my 3 ATCs for a monthly ATC swap  I am on. July's theme was Red & White:



Well, that's it for today, I'm taking today off from work and will spend some time stamping!


No comments: