Wednesday, December 07, 2016

WOYWW #392

Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!

Here is my desk today, still moderately clean! I even found myself putting things away when I was finished yesterday!


I made 3 cards this week so far, one I forgot to photograph, but here are  the other 2:


 I found this snowflake I must have done years ago - thought I would use it! It helps to go through your stash once in awhile! I don't even remember how I did it, but it looks like I used a stylus.
 

I only have about 14 more to go - I better pick up the speed!

I have been busy this week, I'm taking a course on writing an e-book, they promised I would have one finished by the end of the course! So far I have the working title, and the cover done. The fun stuff is first! And I'm almost finished my coaching course!

Decorated my tree today to the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Eve album - my favorite! But there is something strange in this photo, don't know if I've ever seen it before - do you know what it is?






If you said - hey! There are flowers still blooming out there! You would be correct! Weird. I should tweet Donald about it - Global warming!
 

Thanks for peeking - I will go peek at your desks now, but not sure I will get to them all this week I missed a few last week...sorry!

7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm going to have to check out the Trans Siberian orchestra now - I've never heard of them! Your tree is very pretty indeed as are your cards, the snowflake was a good find!
Hugs, LLJ 7 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Linda, love the tree. Also a fan of the Trans Siberian Orchestra!Love the cards too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xxx

Anne said...

Hi there and thanks for popping by. Your tree is lovely. I've not heard of the trans Siberian Orchestra - you live and learn. I need to go and investigate. Anne x# 16

Shoshi said...

It looks like a rabbit outside, in that photo, Lindart! Is that what you meant? Lol! Love your projects. I've never heard of the Trans Siberian Orchestra, only the railway of the same name! Thank you for your lovely comment, and yes, our two kitties were strange bedfellows cuddled up like that. I was amused to hear about your kitties, and the teddies on the stairs - do post a photo of that for us! We love teddies. Most people rescue cats and dogs but my hubby rescues teddies from charity shops! This means we've got loads. So glad you like the inked kitchen paper - I couldn't possibly throw it away. Dylusions inks are brilliant.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #18

Sharon said...

Love the idea of an ebook course. Hope you let us know how it goes! Your cards look wonderful. You will get them all done.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #21

Neet said...

Never heard of the Trans Siberian Orchestra - will have to look this up, nothing like music when the tree is going up. It is such a pretty tree, just like your cards. Hope you get the other 14 done soon.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx
ps will we be able to read your book online?

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, that is a big tree - makes ours look positively miniscule! We had a burst of warm weather yesterday as well - I had to take my coat off on my walk. Honestly, it felt like Spring! Maybe Winter's been and gone! Well done on the Christmas cards - if I made my own, I would just make all the same, but I don't even bother doing that - just buy them (hangs head in shame). Thanks for visiting Linda! Happy day after WOYWW! zsuzsa #17