Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WOYWW #395

Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!

I hope everyone had the merriest of Christmases! We had a wonderful Christmas, and I was surprised not once, but 2 times! The first surprise was getting a Roku so I can watch Netflix on my TV upstairs, something I've wanted for quite awhile now, totally unexpected, and the other was a new i-Pad! Absolutely was not anywhere on the radar of Christmas gifts! So I can essentially replace my very old laptop with my new i-Pad, I love it!

As far as crafty stuff, I got the Tim Holtz backwards writing stamp set - I used to know what this was for and have since forgotten - anyone? And some Gold and Silver Sharpies, along with some colored ones, and enough UHU glue to last the year! My Mom gave me a GC for Michael's, which if I am smart and use 50% coupons, will last almost all year!

Here is my desk this morning, looking very sad and unused for the past several days:



 But at least there is room to do something!

My big news is that I have completed my Artbundance™ Coaching course, and I am now an official ARTbundance™  Life Coach! I am excited to start this new phase of my life, combining art with coaching, and art journaling. My website is almost ready to share, but not this week!


And now for a few Christmas photos:
One of you WOYWWers wanted to see my stairs with all the stuffed Christmas toys we have collected over the years, here it is, with Inky sitting at the bottom. Somehow, she has no interest in knocking those toys down the stairs (I would if I were a cat!)


and here is our other cat, Penny, who absolutely loves Christmas!





That's it for this week, hopefully will have a busier desk to show next week!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope everyone has a FAB New Year!










6 comments:

Helen said...

your stairs look great all Christmassified! you had some good gifts! Helen #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Linda, love the stairs, and both of your cats are gorgeous! Hope you have a good week, and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Shaz #3 xx

sandra de said...

Love the pics of your decorations and kitties. Sounds like you received some great gifts. wishing you a happy 2017.
sandra de @7

Sharon said...

Sounds like you've got lots going on. Congrats on the new direction in life - sounds like it will be a really fun thing. Lots of new goodies for you to play with too.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #19

Neet said...

Lovely to see your furry family, both beauties.
My you did have a superb Christmas - what wonderful gifts and what a thoughtful one from your Mom - a lasting gift.
Lastly congrats on the achievement and good luck with the coaching.
happy New Year to you and yours
Neet 12 xx

Artatag said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, brought back Christmas again! Yours looked very nice!
May your New Year equally fab!
Hugs
Gabriele 29