Wednesday, February 01, 2017

WOYWW #400

Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!  

Wow! Today is day #400 WOYWW posts! I haven't posted that many times, but I know some deskers (as we call ourselves) have! Congratulations to Julia who started it all!!!!

Here is my desk this morning, getting ready for my last page of Birthday stamps. At this point I think I've unmounted all the wood birthday stamps, and now I'm finding all my unmounted birthday stamps. This really long stamp has always been a problem - I think now problem solved!
 There does seem to be mounds of "stuff"growing up all around me!

Here are the cards I showed you last week, this week I did some stamping and stenciling on both sides:



And I finished 3 cards. I'm doing this with my friend Marg, and she is using clip art on hers, so I thought I would do the same. We are both using words and phrases from the Tim Holtz word books.


The words say 1-Live in the moment  2-creativity takes courage and 3-journey

And I actually spent some of my Michael's Christmas money - buying (cheap) mounted stamps no less! I also had a birthday stamp in there, it got unmounted as soon as I got home. Nice thing about cheap stamps, the rubber comes right off! And a new TH stencil - 2 in a pack - on sale. Some friends of mine just got married, so the sentiment and the Flamingo are for a card for them!



That's it for me today - now I'm off to peek at your desks!
 Inky, making sure I'm taking the pictures properly!

Oh! I almost forgot - Feb 5th is my 12th Blogiversary! I will have to go back and review the last 12 years - it doesn't seem that long ago, but it is!



 

16 comments:

Tracy said...

Inky looks stunning I had a cat just like her when I was a lot younger!! Love the bargains and would be interested to se you completed stamp storage I find mine get unruly so quickly.

Helen said...

loving all your creations! great goodies you snagged too! Happy 400th Helen #1

Anne said...

Lovely creations. Inky is gorgeous! Have fun with your new goodies. Anne x 11

glitterandglue said...

Happy 400th - and happy 12th! Golly - you have been blogging for 12 years! Well done. I think I have been going at it for about 4 now. I admit to loving Wednesdays - but don't they come round fast?!
Well done on almost finishing "birthdays" - have a good one yourself this weekend.
Thanks for visiting already.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Kathyk said...

FAB desk and ATC's - did you make a masterboard for those? Lovely cat too

Happy 400th WOYWW and imminent 12th blogversary too - I'm just a beginner by comparison

Kathyk
#19

Neet said...

Hello Inky, gosh you are so beautiful.
Love the cards you have stamped and stencilled, especially the turquoise and brown ones - a favourite colour of mine. Takes me back to when I was 8 years old and wore a brown coat with a turquoise silky scarf.
Fab purchases, lovely sentiments on the word ones.
Have a good week
Hugs, Neet 10 xxx

April said...

Great job!
April #49

Sue said...

Hi Lindart, I love how Inky keeps an eye on you.

Your cards are fab.

I prefer wood mounted stamps, but I don;t have that many, so don't need a lot of storage.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #16

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Linda, twelve years is some achievement, I'm into my seventh year and thought that is quite enough. Mind you I'm not stopping so,guess the years might creep up. 😊 Those cards look really superb.
I've unmounted some but keep most of my wooden ones mounted. I'm old fashioned I guess.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration, happy WOYWW 400!
Shaz in Oz.x #12

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a fabulous post! I had to get around to tackling the mounds of stuff! To answer you question - yes the flower stamp was one I carved! Chris 34

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary and happy 400th!! Nice to see Inky keeping an eye on you! LOL! What a cutie! And I remember those days of unmounting wood stamps. I don't envy you but hope they all go quickly! Thanks for the visit!
Carol N #36

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's amazing how the time goes when you're having fun Lol! Must remember to pop back for your anniversary. Loving your collection of cards and little Inky too. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy belated woyww, Angela x 23

RosA said...

I couldn't even begin to think about unmounting all my stamps. But at least I'm not likely to buy any more :) Acrylic seems to have taken over but I'm much happier with the old fashioned red rubber. Your kitty is super cute!

Marit said...

YOur cards are marvelous, I am in ooh and aah over the compositions and colour-image-combos. Thanks for stopping by my desk last week, happy 400th and a hug from Holland, Marit #20

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, you're a veteran with 12 years of blogging behind you! I didn't even know what blogging was back then! Loving how those ATCs are shaping up! They're all unique but you can tell they belong to the same batch. Cutie face Inky looking a bit bewildered there:) Thanks for visiting earlier! Happy belated 400th! zsuzsa #26

BJ said...

Loving your cards and that you have found a home for your long stamp too. Thanks for the visit BJ#29